Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Do All Real Estate Professionals Talk Behind Their Clients Backs?

The other twenty-four hours I was talking with a existent estate individual in North San Diego Country, Golden State over a cup of coffee, well actually she had a Latte or "Half-Caff, Wet Cap" with a whole batch of instruction manual after that, which she rattled off so fast, I took a dual take. I still have got got no hint exactly what she just ordered, but she sure did (must have been memorized) and luckily so did the immature efficient Starbucks employee. Then she whipped out her Starbuck's wages card thing like she was a gun combatant at a barroom and caught person cheating at cards.

I am thinking to myself, this lady rocks, she was totally "on" and I really make not believe she necessitates any more than caffeine in her system. Then I noticed that small realtor pin she was wearing, Ha! I thought, now I have got a good ground to state hi! We talked about the existent estate market, the excess of piece of land places in foreclosure and elements of world concerning supply and demand. Then, I said well make you believe its the buyer's fault for taking out bad loans. She said yes and could give me 20 illustrations off the top of her head.

You cognize what as we talked additional she did give me examples, but said she would never speak about any of her ain clients behind their backs. When I mentioned some of the narratives I had heard she told me well that's just not professional and admitted it was a job in the industry, but many of those existent estate people" as she called them, don't last long around here. So to reply the question:

Do All Real Estate Professionals Talk Behind Their Clients Backs?

The reply looks to be "NO" and professional existent estate people make not make that, and neither should you. Rich Person you been secluded to chitchat that you thought was unethical, over the line, unacceptable or just level out wrong? Well, if you had it is not the norm, but it is a job in the industry.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?